Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Organization for Quilters

A few months ago Barb, who is one of our members, shared a website with me that has helped me to organize my quilting life better so I wanted to share that with you too.
Taryn over at "from Pixels to Patchwork" blog has created "project at a glance" sheets and individual "project sheets" to help us get organized.

These sheets are free and downloadable (go to her page to download and print) and have helped me knock twenty UFO's off my list since January 1st!  I did not even realize how many WIPs I had until I had to write them all out.  I love that there is a box to check off each stage of the project (purchased materials, material cut, blocks pieced, quilt top pieced, back pieced, basted, quilted and bound) so each little bit makes me feel accomplished.  I am a list person. 
Do you have an organization system that helps you get your projects done?  Feel free to comment about it and share with us!  Thanks Barb for helping us get organized!

No comments: