We thought it would be great to get a challenge going this year. The challenge is to make a finished project using only black, white, and your favorite color. You can use as many shades as you want of your favorite color. The project can be any size you want and can be an item such as a bag or pot holder. It just needs to be finished! The challenge items are due at the Christmas party.
Monday, March 25, 2013
Monday, March 18, 2013
For our meeting March 19th we are going to do an ice cream social. The hot weather means it is time for ice cream! Bring handwork to do while chatting with friends. Bring you favorite ice cream topping to share as well. See you then!
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
If you’d like to spend a weekend working on your projects, sleeping, eating, walking, talking and laughing, laughing, oh and quilting, then join us at Emmanuel Pines in Prescott. We start at 2:00pm on Thursday, (Yes, we do have Thursday!) and we have the space until 2:00pm on Sunday. Our camp is very easy, the only times to remember is when camp starts, when it finishes and when it’s time to eat!
The $10 deposit is Non-Refundable, and no refunds are given less than 30 days prior to camp.
- Emmanuel Pines starts cooking for us at Friday dinner.
- Some of us do a potluck for Thursday dinner; others go into Prescott.
- Same for Friday breakfast/lunch
- We have a quilting gift exchange - $20 limit. If you bring a gift, you'll get a gift. Please wrap your gift. We usually do the exchange on Saturday after lunch. Participate only if you want to.
- We have a small quilt auction on Saturday night. Money goes to the camp fund. Again, participate only if you want to.
- We hand out Door Prizes on Friday night so you can shop the local stores on Saturday!
- Bring munchies to share... bring drinks and ice (we have space on the deck for coolers), coffee, tea and hot chocolate is provided by Emmanuel Pines. (Bring a coffee cup, they only provide those little tiny Styrofoam cups).