Saturday, January 5, 2019

Happy New Year.

I hope your new year is going well.  At the beginning of each year, I make a list of all of my projects that are in process and post them in my craft room.  Then during the year as I get projects done, I get the satisfaction of checking off the list.  Last year, I got 23 projects done.  My list for 2019 has 24 projects on it.  It just seems that I keep finding more things I want to try and do.

I have missed seeing everyone and look forward to our first meeting of January to catch up.  I am sure we will have a big show and tell time.

Jan 15th - Next regular meeting
Our own member, Kathy Kreig, is going to give us a trunk show about all of the quilt challenges she does during the year.  This will be a great opportunity to get inspired to join in.

No comments: