If you’d like to spend a weekend working on your projects, sleeping, eating, walking, talking and laughing, laughing, oh and quilting, then join us at Emmanuel Pines in Prescott. We start at 2:00pm on Thursday, (Yes, we do have Thursday!) and we have the space until 2:00pm on Sunday. Our camp is very easy, the only times to remember is when camp starts, when it finishes and when it’s time to eat!
The $10 deposit is Non-Refundable, and no refunds are given less than 30 days prior to camp.
- Emmanuel Pines starts cooking for us at Friday dinner.
- Some of us do a potluck for Thursday dinner; others go into Prescott.
- Same for Friday breakfast/lunch
- We have a quilting gift exchange - $20 limit. If you bring a gift, you'll get a gift. Please wrap your gift. We usually do the exchange on Saturday after lunch. Participate only if you want to.
- We have a small quilt auction on Saturday night. Money goes to the camp fund. Again, participate only if you want to.
- We hand out Door Prizes on Friday night so you can shop the local stores on Saturday!
- Bring munchies to share... bring drinks and ice (we have space on the deck for coolers), coffee, tea and hot chocolate is provided by Emmanuel Pines. (Bring a coffee cup, they only provide those little tiny Styrofoam cups).