Nimble Thimbles Fall Quilt Camp November 2 – 4, 2012
If you’d like to spend a weekend working on your projects, sleeping, eating, walking, talking and laughing, laughing, oh and quilting, then join us at Emmanuel Pines in Prescott. We start at 2:00pm on Thursday, (I’ll know for sure by the beginning of September) and we have the space until 2:00pm on Sunday. Our camp is very easy, the only times to remember is when camp starts, when it finishes and when it’s time to eat!
The only requirement is that everyone (your sister, Mom, Aunt, friend) MUST belong to AQG. This is for insurance purposes. There are NO exceptions.
Costs: Friday - Sunday = $84.00, Thursday to Sunday = $98.00.
The $10 deposit is Non-Refundable, and no refunds are given less than 30 days prior to camp.
For those that have not enjoyed camp before - here are some things to plan for:
- Emmanuel Pines starts cooking for us at Friday dinner.
- Some of us do a potluck for Thursday dinner; go into Prescott.
- Same for Friday breakfast/lunch
- We have a quilting gift exchange - $20 limit. If you bring a gift, you'll get a gift. Please wrap your gift. We usually do the exchange on Saturday after lunch. Participate only if you want to.
- We have a small quilt auction on Saturday night. Money goes to the camp fund. Again, participate only if you want to.
- We hand out Door Prizes on Friday night so you can shop the local stores on Saturday!
- Bring munchies to share... bring drinks and ice (we have space on the deck for coolers), coffee, tea and hot chocolate is provided by Emmanuel Pines. (Bring a coffee cup, they only provide those little tiny Styrofoam cups).
Here is a link to the Emmanuel Pines website, check out the sewing/sleeping spaces and directions to camp.
We sleep in the Oak Lodge and sew in the Cedar Chapel.
Questions? Or to sign up for camp; please see me at one of the meetings or you can email me. If you can’t find me – then feel free to give your money to Kathy O’Brien (our Treasurer).