Friday, October 17, 2008

Chairty Work Day Opportunities

If some of you are free on the following dates and would like to lend a hand at finishing a few more quilts for Project Lines, to be delivered on the 25th, why, I'd love to have you join me at my home for a bit of stitching. We have about 6 sandwiched quilts to bind and label.

These are the days I'll be dedicating to the Project Linus quilts.

Tuesday, Oct 21...6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (evening) Wednesday, Oct 22...10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (day)

I have room for:
3 machine sewers...bring your own favorite sewing machine and tools
2 rotary cutters...bring your own favorite rotary cutter (mats provided, or you can bring your own)
4-5 "gophers" to sort/pin/hand sew binding and/or labels

Bring whatever food you need. I'll provide a variety of drinks. Maybe we can do a potluck type lunch on Wednesday?

Please contact Delores or send an email to nimblethimbles@gmail.com if you are interested in participating.

-Delores
Community Service Project Chair

No comments: